Veblen is delighted to be recruiting a HR Director on behalf of an international luxury skincare brand, famed for the use of natural ingredients and minerals in its indulgent products.
This is a strategy-focussed HR role in which you will utilise your existing HR experience to develop and implement growth and business strategies in line with company vision. You will influence senior level decision makers and aid the day-to-day management and strategic direction of the business.
- We are open to reviewing both part time and full time candidates for this position. Further responsibilities of your role as HR Director include:
- Develop and implement an annual HR agenda
- Analyse training needs and design and implement a training plan
- Recruitment strategy planning and the co-ordination of the recruitment process
- Deal with any performance or grievance issues in a legally compliant and professional way
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and legally compliant
- Provide day to day advice to managers on all human resource issues
- Experience of working in a standalone role
- Strong working knowledge of employment law issues
- Exceptional influencing, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong commercial acumen coupled with the ability to build strong commercial relationships
- Ability to work autonomously and with an internationally based company
- Able to establish credibility and build strong working relationships with department managers