A prestigious US based colour cosmetics brand are looking for an Business Manager with an interest in luxury cosmetics, to manage the counter and the beauty team, provide excellent customer service, assist with merchandising duties to help the store achieve sales and profit targets. The objective is to be driven, passionate and delivering excellent product knowledge, to continuously engage new and existing clients. As a Business Manager, you will not only represent the brand image but the company’s culture, and have the opportunity to significantly develop.
The appointed Account Manager will focus on:-
- Representing the brand
- Provide welcoming, personal, professional service to all customers at all times
- Actively participate in store theme days, events and new product launches
- Participate enthusiastically and supervise training sessions
- Customer Service & Sales
- Product Knowledge
- Artistic Abilities
- Maintaining Work Environment
- Maintain tester units in proper schematic order,
- Replace products once broken or damaged products, and keep testers fresh and updated.
- Maintain proper placement and condition of merchandise on counter, in stock rooms and all stock holding areas
- Inform management of any store maintenance or Health and Safety issues which might lead to accidents
- Admin & Stock Management
- Assist with stock takes including rotation of stock
- Completion of all counter paperwork, to include sales and HR paperwork, both accurately and on time.
- Manage cash loss prevention procedures and established security policies ensure that the store health, safety & environment practices are adhered to.
- Previous management experience is essential
- Worked in Retail environment or beauty environment
- Can demonstrate an understanding of the cosmetics industry
- Excellent communication, presentation and selling skills
- Customer service experience