Veblen are currently seeking a Front of House Manager for the Kensington and Richmond area, representing a renowned Clinic, and working alongside aesthetic professionals this is a career appointment that could eventually progress to a senior positions within the organisation, the role boasts of extensive training and development.
In return our client are looking for someone with confidence in a client facing role, delivering the best customer service and be prepared to act on your own initiative. Retail experience with skincare products would be an advantage, and friendliness with authority over the front of house team that you will be supervising.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, with experience in providing five star customer services
- Managing the clinic reception, ensuring flawless presentation of the area and the reception team at all times
- Knowledge of Aesthetic and Cosmetic treatments and products within the business
- Computer literate with understanding of the data systems and data protection
- Ability to multi task and remain calm even under pressure, including handling of complaints
- Well-presented and excellent telephone manner
- A team player with excellent attitude towards their work and the business
- An interest and understanding of sales- retail or treatments within a medical/clinical industry
- Preparing clinic rooms for consultants and ensure smooth running of the clinic
- Work Experience – Management – previous experience as a manager is required.
- Work Experience – Supervisory – previous experience managing a team
- Work Experience – Sales – understanding of sales and product knowledge
- You have a proven record of target-driven sales and can motivate others to achieve their targets
- You are professional, friendly and immaculately presented