Veblen International are currently seeking a Patient/Treatment co-ordinator for our client based in South East London, the right candidate will join a new clinic and have the ability to gain full training but also develop a career with a prestigious company.
Not only will you gain exposure to the latest treatments on the market but you will also be part of the company growth and expansion. As a professional you will need to have the desire to make a positive difference to patients’ lives. We are looking for someone who is professional, and most importantly, empathetic and understanding of the sensitivity needed to deal with patients.
- Building relationships with new and existing patients
- Develop referral base by building relationships with referring dentists and visiting practices
- Manage the booking of referred patients
- Maximise the profitability of the appointment book by ensuring clinicians’ diaries are full
- Respond to patients’ enquiries by email/letter/telephone in a professional manner and in a timely fashion
- Liaise with clinician and 3rd party suppliers and other organisations as required
- Discuss treatment options with patients and ensure that treatment plans are accurate and consent is gained
- Discuss and arrange finance for patients that require it
- Compiling reports as required
- Have at least two years’ experience working for an aesthetic clinic or a cosmetic surgery in a sales role
- Well-presented individual who has a passion for developing and maintaining client relationships.
- A keen interest in the beauty, aesthetics and the anti-ageing industry.
- A track record in a sales environment, with proven experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets on a monthly basis
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with proven client relationship management experience
- Demonstrate understanding, interest and experience of the aesthetics industry; treatments, products, industry trends
- Ability to operate efficiently in a busy environment
- A team player with an excellent attitude towards their work