Kinetica have an exciting opportunity to join one of the world’s most luxurious brands, we can offer recent graduates or those with current Online Administrators a chance to gain experience in the retail industry and develop key merchandising and analytical skills, and have the chance to implement online promotions and engage in exciting new projects.
- Upload new product to our online platforms as per the Content Calendar
- Meet deadlines for image upload to new listings
- Maintain appropriate product tagging and department locations
- Working with the team to develop and implement new procedures/workflow improvements towards optimising services
- upload product information onto the website while checking that product images and copy are up to your high standards
- provide brand and product information from each season’s buys and product selections
- Ensuring that data integrity standards are maintained at all times.
- Using your excellent time-management skills, you will make sure that each publishing deadline is met.
Essential for the role
- Attention to detail
- A reliable, conscientious and enthusiastic work ethic
- Working well within a team and across company departments
- Strong communication skills
- Patience with repetitive tasks/editing databases
- Efficiency, speed and the ability to prioritising
- Working confidently under pressure
- A polite and friendly telephone manner