Veblen International are currently recruiting for a New Product Development Manager to join a great company that creates luxurious and sustainable bath and body products. This is a very exciting time to join the NPD team as there are many innovative plans being set into motion.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Attending trade shows and conducting raw material/packaging research for existing and future developments
- Complete ownership of the New Product Development process from concept through to launch for appointed SKU’s
- Assisting the Head of NPD with tasks
- Working closely with the Soil Association to certify products to organic standard
- Ensuring critical path isn’t at risk by managing suppliers and manufacturers
- Regularly communicating updates to the business for all planned launches
- Running a monthly sales report for analysis of product performance
- Working with the marketing team to arrange photo shoots
- Providing inspiration for weekly B&S Instagram/social media
- Attending regular marketing meetings to share development updates
- Raising and maintaining new product codes, setting RRP’s, WS and cost prices on the system
Candidates wishing to apply must have sound experience within a similar role.