Veblen International are currently recruiting for an exceptional company – specialists in advanced skincare! They have asked us to find a Business Development Manager to oversee London and the surrounding counties. The successful candidate will be responsible for the growth of the company as well as the performance of their existing customers.
Other responsibilities include:
- Actively working to achieve sales targets
- Developing contingency plans to recover shortfalls if necessary
- Completing administration tasks including weekly reports and transmission of daily orders taken
- Liaising with your accounts to create effective business strategies
- Effective journey planning to maximise account visits
- Conducting cold calls and following up on leads
- Extensive experience in managing and developing a region to deliver commercial success
- Field sales experience
- An excellent understanding of the beauty/aesthetic market and industry dynamics
- Great interpersonal skills
- Must have a level 2 aesthetic/beauty qualification (level 3 would be advantageous)
This position has some amazing benefits, including a product discount scheme, a generous bonus and commission structure, a company car, laptop and phone.