Our client is a luxury organisation that boasts a diverse portfolio consisting of entertainment businesses, restaurants and an array of natural skincare, bath and body brands! The position available is for a Product Development Manager to work across a variety of beauty brands on product development. Please note that this position is on a fixed term maternity contract for a minimum of10 months.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Managing and leading the development of new product concepts, ideas and formula development for all relevant product ranges
- Developing strong professional relationship with manufacturers and suppliers
- Researching all new active ingredient breakthroughs within relevant categories
- Liaising with external product manufacturers on the testing and validation of new product ideas right from the initial brief
- Staying up to date on developments with ingredients
- Managing product cost sheets
- Ensuring products are formulated on time and in a way that matches the company ethos and standards whilst remaining in budget
- Solid experience in NPD of bath and beauty products, working with fragrance houses and coordinating the formulation of new products
- Strong creative skills
- Project and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Self-motivated with an enthusiastic approach
There are some great benefits with this role, including 50% off products and treatments, private healthcare, career progression training, discounted gym membership and an All House Membership.