Our client is a luxury organisation that boasts a diverse portfolio consisting of entertainment businesses, restaurants and an array of natural skincare, bath and body brands! The position available is for an eCommerce Trading Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day trading for the company.
Other responsibilities include:
- Liaising with the Digital, Creative, Brand and Comms teams on the long-term trading strategy
- Altering promotional and pricing activity to create new online opportunities
- Developing the visual merchandising strategy for all regional sites
- Working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure the product/range/trading strategies are supported by the digital marketing strategy for all channels, including SEO, Affiliates, retargeting and social advertising
- Liaising with the Website Manager to discover ways of optimising the customer journey
- Analysing trading patterns and understanding the sales curve, reporting on your findings and identifying opportunities to maximise online sales
- Monitoring Wholesale account performance and competitor activity
- Solid eCommerce trading experience, preferably in beauty/home/home fragrance
- Experienced in using analytics tools to understand customer behaviour
- Highly organised
- Strong analytical abilities, excellent reporting and Excel skills
- Great attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial, able to confidently identify meaningful trading opportunities and follow through
There are some great benefits with this role, including 50% off products and treatments, private healthcare, career progression training, discounted gym membership and an All House Membership.