Do you have solid experience within the spa / clinical industry as a Senior Therapist? Have you sold products to aestheticians and clinics / spas?
Veblen has a fabulous opportunity for a sales professional to join the team of our client – a successful company that develops and distributes a portfolio of luxury cosmeceutical, spa and retail brands.
The vacancy is for a Business Development Manager, who will be responsible for identifying, opening and developing new accounts within the clinical and spa sectors, with a focus on the company’s fabulous new prescriptive skincare range. This diverse role combines a mix of management, business development, training and sales, and boasts exceptional potential for career opportunity and personal reward.
- Develop a thorough understanding and expertise of the portfolio to champion the brand
- Maintain a broad market and product knowledge base to support sales excellence
- Proactively identify new potential accounts and conduct initial consultations and introductory meetings with them
- Attend clinical and spa industry conferences and events
- Manage new account set ups, placement of initial orders and training plans
- Perform training on retail, professional and treatments
- Retention of accounts through personalised and proactive account management
- Manage in-store / account compliance of brand equity and product communication
- Update all accounts on marketing initiatives and new launches
- Develop a strong partnership with accounts
- Define business plans and work to exceed targets
- Proven direct sales experience with aestheticians and clinics / spas
- Solid experience within the spa / clinical industry as a Senior Therapist
- Trained therapist up to Level 3 City & Guilds or equivalent
- Proven capability of running one’s own business / business unit or territory
- Passionate about beauty, spa and delivering practical treatment training