Are you an Online Trading Executive / Merchandiser with a passion for the luxury goods industry?
Veblen has a superb opportunity for an Online Trading Merchandiser to join the team of a fabulous, world-renowned department store in London. Our client has a well-established, enviable reputation and really is at the heart of luxury!
As Online Trading Merchandiser you will primarily be responsible for helping to achieve divisional sales and operations targets by aiding the implementation of a successful merchandising strategy. You will coordinate visual displays of brands and products and continuously evaluate and challenge the customer journey. Further duties of your role as Online Trading Merchandiser will include:
- Manage and oversee the work of the Online Merchandising Administrator
- Help to ensure product merchandising is optimised at all times through the application of core retail and visual merchandising techniques (sales, stock, newness, promotion, productivity, etc
- Contact vendors for seasonal brand collateral and manage the brand page updates
- Conduct analysis of trade on a weekly basis
- Regularly monitor product options published and sold
- Gain knowledge of brand positioning as well as seasonal product and trends
- Monitor stock levels, RTVs, store re-orders and de-published items
- Previous experience in an Online Trading Administrator / Executive / Merchandiser position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel and Word
- A keen interest in retail and products
- Luxury goods brand and market knowledge
- Detail oriented and accurate
This opportunity will give you exposure to a portfolio of high-end food and drinks brands and requires someone that has a genuine passion for the luxury goods industry.