Veblen International are excited to begin the search for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our client – a specialist company within the Aesthetic Market. Veblen have been asked to recruit a Business Development Manager to oversee London and Home Counties, identify new customers, sell additional products and act as the primary point of contact between the company and its customers.
Other responsibilities for this role include:
- Developing strong professional relationships with clients and advising on business opportunities
- Increasing the client base by discovering new customers, generating leads and cold calling prospective customers
- Attending industry events
- Producing quotes and proposals, negotiating by phone, email and in person
- Actively working to ensure targets are met with consistency
- Maintaining clear and accurate diary, meeting records and reports
- Developing a strong understanding of company equipment and services
- Some previous field sales experience within professional beauty, skincare, aesthetics
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Great organisational skills
- Self-starter with an enthusiastic approach
- Full UK driving licence
This position comes with uncapped bonus potential, and some great benefits including a company car/fuel card, uncapped commission, and 21 days holiday + bank holidays.