Veblen International are currently on the look out for a Technical Account Manager to join an exciting client – a leading distributor within the personal care industry! If successful, you will join the UK sales team, develop new business opportunities and provide technical support to customers’ R&D departments.
Other responsibilities include:
- Developing a strong technical understanding of all company ingredients, their chemistry, benefits and formulation characteristics
- Attending cosmetic and toiletry industry meetings, exhibitions and seminars to increase knowledge of the industry
- Creating new personal care formulations alongside the Technical Development Chemists
- Offering support to customers throughout their development process, from concept to launch
- Visiting UK customers to develop long-term working relationships with their R&D, Purchasing and Marketing teams.
- Relaying scientific information in a clear and concise manner
- A strong scientific education, preferably possesses a degree within a scientific subject
- Confident understanding new technologies
- Self-motivated with an enthusiastic approach
- Flexible and customer service orientated
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational abilities
- Full UK driving licence