Our client creates luxury bath and body products that put the focus back on the powerful benefits of natural ingredients, and they have asked Veblen to recruit a Commercial Manager – Online to join their team in London. If successful, you will be responsible for building and driving the commercial and marketing plans that support the sales delivery of each channel.
Other responsibilities include:
- Implementing the rolling 12 month commercial strategy, managing the planning and execution for each 3rd Party Online Channel
- Utilising clever and effective sales and marketing solutions to drive the sales plan
- Developing strong professional relationships with 3rd party sales, marketing and communications teams
- Integrating all key brand campaigns, product launches and promotions into the commercial JBP, presenting to all 3rd party partners on a seasonal basis
- Working alongside the Commercial Wholesale Manager on online wholesale channels to ensure an integrated brick and mortar and online JBP
- Creating and implementing all new channel marketing launch plans, taking the assets supplied by marketing and ensuring high visibility amongst the company’s customer base
- Attending strategic meetings with the commercial team
- Premium account experience
- Great understanding of retail and wholesale
- Proven track record in online marketing, ideally working with 3rd party channels(.com) within the beauty industry
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Passionate about all things online; social, customer experience, sampling, customer conversion and marketing activation
- Strong understanding of sales targets and a natural drive to achieve beyond what is expected
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.