Our client is a niche luxury fragrance brand based in the heart of London, and they need an experienced E-Commerce Manager to join the team with a luxury fragrance, skincare or beauty background.
The primary focus of this role is to manage the e-commerce business in the UK, USA and EU markets. This includes the management of the e-commerce platform, operational processes, stock/product uploads and customer services. It will also include the management of SEO, PPC and email with agency support. Customer services and CRM will also be a key area of this role to develop the online customer loyalty/retention strategies for the brand. Additional duties will include:
- Manage the web development agency to maintain ongoing site functionality in accordance with e-commerce strategy and commercials to maximise sales and the customer experience online for the brand
- Responsible for carrying out technical SEO analysis and on-page optimisation, off-site strategies and implementation (with the web development agency)
- Assist with the planning of future digital marketing plans in accordance with agreed budgets, wholesale and retail targets
- Drive online strategy with third parties and retailers to maximise the global marketing strategy and consumer impact
- Evidence of having delivered strong web sales and traffic growth for another luxury retailer, ideally in perfume/beauty, fashion, or distillery/wine
- Solid knowledge of SEO, PPC and Email marketing strategies
- Deep understanding of the luxury customer to ensure a customer focused approach to ecommerce balancing multichannel preferences
- Strong analytical and commercial approach, able to take insights from digital platforms and report, present and propose future strategies
- Proven ability to manage multiple agency relationships and to manage internal processes and main stakeholders
- Core understanding of the relationship between sales and marketing within a retail, brand or trade marketing role
- Ideally some knowledge of high-end UK and USA department store trade, ideally in beauty
- Strong relationship skills with some experience of managing 3rd party retailer digital
- Educated to degree level preferably marketing or business
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.