Veblen International are excited to begin the search for an Ecommerce Manager to work with our client – a fast-growing luxury beauty company that produces exceptional skincare and spa products! This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the Digital Marketing Director for the UK and USA to trade both websites as well as supporting the wider team with additional regions such as Germany and Hungary.
Other responsibilities include:
- Utilising Google Analytics to analyse improvements and future opportunities
- Supporting user testing on website/ AB testing and analysis
- Creating and managing the promotional calendar for the UK and US in line with global launches
- Developing and presenting regular competitive analysis and audits of Ecommerce best practices and convert analysis into insights and new ideas
- Maintaining core understanding of traffic driving programs and KPIs by channel including SEM, SEO, social, display and email marketing
- Assisting with the merchandising of the website
- Driving the development of new features and services for ecommerce
- Managing ongoing improvements to existing digital business functionality
- Developing strong professional relationships with platform developers, agency partners, digital marketing agencies and operations vendors to ensure everything is delivered on time and in budget
- A confident digital specialist who understands how to blend paid, owned and earned media to drive qualified traffic to the website
- An understanding of both good creative and technical aspects of the digital landscape that can be used to improve user experience
- Previous experience of running CRM including cross-sell & up-sell
- Knowledge of how to engage and convert traffic
- Experience gained from the luxury industry would be advantageous
- Previous experience working with Content Management Systems and Analytic platforms (e.g. Magento & Google Analytics).
- Experience of using image editing software (e.g. Photoshop)
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.