Our client has an incredible product portfolio featuring an array of world-renowned beauty brands, and they now require a Junior Project Manager to cover 1 year of maternity leave within their London office. This is a great opportunity to join a global beauty supplier that works with both luxury and mass market brands!
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously throughout the entire life cycle (conception to delivery)
- Ensuring all projects are delivered to specification and in a timely manner
- Risk management and identifying solutions
- Developing strong professional relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Managing costing and general budget management
- Project managing concept and tooling development, filling trials, and compile filling/assembly specification
- Liaising with various teams within the company, including Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, Logistics and Engineering
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline
- Previous experience within a similar role, ideally within the beauty and cosmetics industries
- Experience and knowledge of product development from design through to delivery, including new packaging development
- Confident using MS Office applications
- Strong organisational and negotiation skills
- A great team player
- Customer facing and commercial acumen
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.