We are looking for an individual with at least 2 years’ experience in digital marketing with a focus on data, CRM and analytics to join a popular Health and Beauty brand. In this position, you will be supporting strategy, creation, implementation and delivery of marketing campaigns as well as gathering and reporting data using Google Analytics. We welcome all applications from across the UK as this role is homebased.
- Working closely with the Marketing team in order to support on the strategy, creation, implementation and delivery of marketing campaigns across all channels and regions. The ideal candidate will be data-driven and with an analytical mindset and have exposure working across digital marketing channels
- Experience using Shopify (or other platforms) desirable for duties such as reporting, inventory and editing product listings
- Supporting the Marketing Manager on gathering data for all marketing reporting across each region, comfortable using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Business Manager & AdWords
- Preferably some experience with Amazon and online marketplaces
- Experience in creating and executing targeted email marketing campaigns and CRM (preference again to have someone who has used MailChimp, HubSpot or Klaviyo – or any other CRM software)
- Using analytics tools to help identify improvements onsite and conversion rate optimisation, and then working with a developer to get these changes tested, briefed and rolled out across regions
- Create and own test and learn strategies to continually improve performance onsite and via email
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager and wider team with general/ad hoc tasks
- 2 years+ experience within similar role with a focus on digital
- Marketing degree or related
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Naturally organised and good time management
- Hard working and a can-do attitude, we will accommodate and develop someone who wants to drive their own role forwards and take responsibility/ownership (autonomy in role)
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.