Veblen is working with a truly exciting beauty brand in order to recruit an NPD manager into their business. The role requires 3-4 years’ experience in luxury skincare and the successful candidate will be responsible for growing profits, creating strategies and identifying new opportunities. If you are based in London and want a new challenge, please apply below!
- Create an effective market strategy
- Manage P&L and cash responsibilities
- Maximise efficiency of key areas by taking responsibility of the implementation of systems and reporting processes.
- Responsible for full management of NPD Projects.
- Managing suppliers, negotiating deals and quotes
- Ensure all NPD products are transferred to all demand plans, production schedules and systems
- Keep up to date with new innovative products, market trends and competitor activity in order to identify new opportunities.
- Attend client visits, tradeshows and exhibitions
- Take responsibility for compliance, regulatory and packaging
- Ensure the brands online presence is in accordance with the company values and guidelines
- Produce and develop marketing materials, create merchandising guidelines and develop sales tools
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position within luxury skin care
- Concept Development experience
- Passionate, adaptable, great attention to detail and great commercial awareness skills
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.