Our client is a refreshing and vibrant beauty brand with ambitious growth plans, they are seeking to hire an ‘Office & Finance Assistant’ to ensure the smooth running of the office. The ideal person will have a background in finance/accounting and the ability to work in a fast paced and diverse environment. Directly supporting the Managing Director, you will be delving into multiple areas of the business including operations, accounting and warehouse.
- Take responsibility for the office, ensuring its consistently running smoothly.
- Be the main point of contact for visitors, post and callers.
- Supporting the Founder and Managing director
- Process sales invoices via XERO, ensure all activity is logged and tracked on spreadsheets
- General Accounting duties: Processing quarterly VAT returns, end of month sales/purchase Bank reconciliation, EC Sales submission and Intrastat return, Credit control, invoicing and tracking payments, staff expenses
- Book meetings rooms for staff ensuring they are prepared beforehand
- Oversee IT and liaise with IT provider
- Keep company diary up to date, ensuring teams are aware of important event.s
- Warehouse team rota management
- General admin/filing duties
- Record staff sickness and annual leave accurately.
- Review policies ensuring they are up to date and accessible for all staff
- Stock control
- Manage the office budget
- Experience or qualification in Finance/Accounting
- Skills: Organised, time management, Microsoft Office, CRM experience, attention to detail
- Hands on, with a good work ethic and ability to work in a small start-up team
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.