We are working alongside a global, expert cosmetics company in order to recruit an experienced Key Account Manager into their business. Reporting into the National Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the development of the Key Account strategy and as well retaining and growing the customer base. The ideal candidate will have a passion for skin care and customer service, this role is homebased so you must be able to work remotely.
- Support the development of the Key Account Strategy
- Take responsibility for the implementation of the key account strategy
- Aid the support and training of the National Account controller
- Consistently hit retail sales targets
- Prioritise Key Account resources on developing, building and winning key account chains.
- Communicate the Key Account plans stake holders to gain universal buy in and achievement of Key Account objectives
- Oversee the Key accounts budgets, ensuring promotional activity is inline with company costs
- Be proactive in developing relationships with buyers and other key personnel in retail accounts
- Support development of an internal business plan for each account with full P&L based on sales forecast and promotional plan/in store support/training initiatives
- Perform and report analysis on all elements of the Key account strategy to inform and drive contingency where appropriate
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Sales, Marketing or Business (ideally)
- Minimum of 2 years of Key Account manager experience (ideally)
- Working knowledge and interests of the healthcare, Skincare and beauty market
- A successful track record of sales achievement and business development
- Ability to effectively manage tactical and strategic Key Account activities and tasks
- Capable of building and maintain strong relationships
- Must hold a valid UK driver’s license and must be willing to travel with potential of overnight stays
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.