Veblen international are searching for a Head of Digital & Communication to join our client – a well-known cosmetics company with international growth in their pipeline. We are looking for an individual with global, analytical and creative digital experience with a background in managing multiple brands.
Location: West London/North London
- Create an effective digital strategy to drive engagement and growth in social media and digital PR
- Support communication and digital strategies to achieve brand building and commercial objectives
- Aid creation of annual integrated activity plans, supporting digital budgets and managing campaigns
- Manage agencies whilst ensuring objectives are met and within budget
- Lead the Direct-To-Consumer strategy, ensuring it works alongside the 3rd party e-com sales strategy
- Work alongside the commercial team to support with communication and digital strategy
- Analyse and report performance to the leadership team. Make recommendations where necessary
- Train/develop the digital team to ensure performance is consistent and outstanding
- Drive and accelerate digital sales performance by ensuring the delivery on target online sales
- Ensure the website and each paid channel is properly optimised through continuous testing
- Work alongside the commercial team for the investment of all digital marketing spend
- Consistently analyse business activity, highlight and suggest areas of improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in PR, social media and/or influencer strategy
- Detailed, organized and analytical skillset, data centric in approach
- Experience in sustaining product interest through creative tactics
- An Entrepreneurial leader with the ability to drive forward with goals independently
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.