Our client, a high growth consumer goods brand, are looking to recruit a HR Manager with generalist HR and office management experience to join team. You will be responsible for managing HR activity across the company as well as supporting the creation and implementation of the HR Strategy. This position is homebased with some travel to the Leeds office.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting sickness and holidays
- Analyse the current administration process and suggest effective changes
- Manage all HR Administration & Payroll
- Regularly support the rewards and recognition scheme as well as salary reviews
- Ensure the smooth running of the office at all times and take responsibility for health and safety.
- Organise company social events
Be the POC for employee relations issues throughout the company, ensuring you establish best practice ways of working an effective support service
- Support and train managers on informal and formal performance management.
- Oversee company policies ensuring they are fully compliant at all times
- Perform exit interviews for employees
- Build and maintain positive relationships with teams across the business
- Ensure you are up-to-date with employment law and regulations ensuring company policies are kept in line.
- Support recruitment and onboarding of new staff into the business (create job descriptions, conduct interviews, etc), keeping in mind brand fit and values.
- Liaise with recruitment partners
- Support the development of internship programmes by working with universities.
- Coordinate training across the business and suggest where improvements could be made
- Conduct UK management training regarding policies and employment law
- Aid with the annual performance review process
- Develop strong working relationships with the management teams, help influence decision making to ensure the correct actions are made
- Work with managers to ensure al teams have activity and progressions plans.
- A background in HR and Office management is essential
- Relevant HR Qualifications required
- Up to date with employment law and HR policies
- An approachable and organised leader with the ability to make effective working relationships with individuals at all levels.
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.