We have an exciting new vacancy for a Supply Chain Manager to join a well-known and expanding high growth consumer goods brand. This role is vital for the continuous growth and success of the business, the perfect candidate will have a supply chain background in cosmetics or vitamins and supplements and ideally SME experience across B2C and B2B. Applications from across the UK are welcome due to this role being home based.
- Responsible for end-to-end supply chain for the brand, acting as the main POC for UK warehouse
- Liaise with manufactures to ensure forecast accuracy, factory, and product quality
- Negotiate pricing with suppliers, keeping in mind company budgets
- Building agreed forecasts with key suppliers
- Develop and maintain relationships across all teams within the business as well as distributors
- Monitor and understand OTIF
- Responsible for managing all warehouse processes and procedures, identify and fix areas of improvement.
- Take lead of the order processing and distribution of the brand
- Responsible for organising, supporting and managing shipments & stock transfer to the US warehouse
- Managing finished goods stock intake into warehouse
- Supervising and managing Operations Coordinator as a direct report
- Constantly oversee the customer service process, highlight and develop areas of improvement.
- Act as a Project Manager in processing & managing different levels of operational information that are vital to the business
- Ensuring necessary product testing and compliance with relevant legislation for all required product registration
- Working with the NPD Manager, gather all correct standard documents for international registration & shipment of new products
- Must have a supply chain background in cosmetics or vitamins and supplements
- Experience and across B2C and B2B (ideal)
- Be able to work in a small business and introduce systems and processes
- Management experience desired
- Experience working with International distribution systems
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.