Do you want to work for a fast growing and well-established cosmeceutical brand? We have 2 positions available for 2 Sales Managers to join our client, an expert skincare brand based in Germany. The ideal candidates will hold at least 3 years’ experience in clinical skincare/aesthetics and a proven track record in finding new prospects and closing new business.
- Grow and manage your business/pipeline activity
- Build excellent rapport with potential and existing customers. Track sales and motivate existing accounts effectively
- Work alongside your reporting manager to ensure individual targets are met and team targets are in line with objectives.
- Support the creation of future strategy and sales development plans and provide support for other sales related activities as requested.
- Work with the marketing team to create and roll out propositions to potential customers
- Demonstrate expert selling skills and market knowledge
- Be entirely proficient in developing new and valuable relationships
- Develop new business openings and drive through to close
- Find business opportunities using social media and other platforms
- Become an expert in our brand and products, ensuring you consistently maintain and provide a top level of service and knowledge.
- Have experience in peels and different acids
- Understand and be able to diagnose Skin conditions effectively and be able to work with and educate clinic employees at varying levels
- Support clinics in the development of their own business and sales, act as a mentor. Track progress and address any issues raised. Be the first point of contact for your existing account sponsors
- Work with the Clinic Owners/Managers effectively to ensure their teams are delivering
- Ability to read the Inci description of any product and its ingredients with the ability to explain their purposes
- Engage with customers, take feedback on queries and issues, handle effectively and professionally.
- Educated to GCSE level to include Math’s & English or equivalent
- Proven track record of Sales capability, business development and target achievements.
- Full, clean driving license with the ability to travel often
- Previous in clinic experience
- A passionate influencer with the ability to keep calm under pressure
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.