Veblen are looking for a confident and self-motivated ‘Social Media and Influencer Outreach Assistant’ to join our client, a high growth consumer goods brand. You will directly support the Executive by assisting with all social media activity as well as reaching out to influencers on a global scale. By working with wider teams, the objective of this role is to increase the engagement and interest surrounding the brand.
- Assist with all social media activity including posting schedule and content planning, with a focus on Facebook and Instagram
- Support new initiatives in order to grow the brands following
- Work with the Executive to brief creators on content for our channel
- Building and maintaining great working relationships with influencers
- Identifying commercial influencers vs. brand positioning influencers
- Aid implementation of the outreach strategy created by the Head of Brand and Social.
- Assist with all social and digital activities, including projects with influencers in order to build and maintain strong relationships
- Keep up to date with market trends and competitor analysis, ensuring we are using the most effective methods and approaches when using social media
- Report and analyse social media activity performance weekly
- Experience assisting with social media/marketing
- Experience within beauty is desirable
- Good knowledge of influencer marketing
- Confident, self-motivated, professional person with a creative flair
- Existing influencer contacts would set a candidate apart
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.