We are searching for a Sales Manager to cover the German market for our client, a lively beauty business based in London. The ideal candidate will have great International sales experience within beauty and must also speak fluent German in order to excel in the role. You will be responsible for managing global clients, securing sales through exceptional client management and developing sales promotions for customers.
- Grow and develop strong working relationships with clients
- Support the sales strategy and develop new ways of approaching clients
- Approach exciting clients with the aim of increasing sales
- Support the senior management team to ensure customer/distributor terms and costs are understood
- Confidently negotiate terms with clients and distributors
- Follow up on incoming enquiries from customers
- Create sales promotions for customers when required
- Work with wider teams to ensure orders are accurate and on schedule for delivery
- Accurately update relevant sales orders, customer details, etc, on the internal software
- Collate reports on sales and activity, highlight any areas of improvement.
- Attend and work key trade shows to meet clients and arrange meetings
- Must have International sales experience within beauty with a keen interest for the market
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in client management with a proven track record of increasing sales
- Fluent in German, French, and English, both spoken and written
- Able to travel internationally as needed
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.