Veblen are looking for a Technical Assistant with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar technical/regulatory role, to join an exciting beauty and cosmetic manufacture based in London. You will be supporting the Technical Manager with the management of all products ensuring they consistently meet the global compliance standards.
- Support the management of technical data, ensure tests and files are completed before shipment.
- Organise and file data efficiently, allowing quicker and easier finding for future projects
- Learn to be technically proficient with all portals
- For projects to be costed accurately, input what testing needs to be completed and include the price
- Keep up with communication with wider teams to keep up to date on projects
- Understand the critical path of projects to ensure projects are delivered on time and to the correct spec.
- Aid the review of all artwork for compliant safety text for the countries in which it will be shipped
- Build, develop and maintain great supplier relationships
- Degree associated with Formulation or Cosmetics – advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail with an interest in compliance
- Great communicator with a personable approach and excellent relationship building skills
- A passionate team player with an interest in product
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.