Veblen are searching for an enthusiastic Social Media Manager with a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience, ideally within the beauty industry, to join a thriving business in London. Our client is a revolutionary beauty brand with huge goals in their pipeline, they are looking for someone to help drive and grow their brand through the use of social media channels.
- Find beautiful, inspiring and relevant photos/videos for social media content – with the aim of drawing attention to the brand
- Develop an effective social media strategy with intent of a global outreach across various social media platforms – ensure you keep brand values in mind.
- Lead unique social campaigns to drive engagement and to build a powerful presence online.
- Community management experience with a focus on building engagement
- Keep well up to date with latest market trends by monitoring online conversations, competitors, what’s trending on social, etc and making strategic suggestions from this for the brand.
- Work with a variety of social media management tools and content management systems for creating and publishing content across our platforms.
- Build and alanyls reports to monitor social media activity performance
- Manage and grow our online reputation on 3rd party product reviews and beauty websites.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in social media, ideally within beauty
- Incredible communication and organisation skills
- A strong creative eye for imagery and aesthetics
- Socially sharp and active on a minimum of 3 social media channels
- Experience implementing effective social media strategies
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.