Our client is a high growth multi portfolio fragrance company are recruiting for a Junior Brand Manager to join their team in London. The successful candidate will have a passion for fragrance and the drive to succeed, being responsible for efficiently managing the UK product portfolio, budget and delivering revolutionary concepts and strategies.
If you hold 3+ years in operational marketing or a trade marketing role within the fragrance or wider beauty industry apply below for this exciting opportunity!
- Create and produce strategies to grow the brands profile and raise demand within retail.
- Develop good relationships and work closely with the Brand marketing team to attain growth objectives, whilst guaranteeing marketing programs are in line with sales targets and goals.
- Successfully oversee the running of all trade events, partner promotions and campaigns.
- Manage the trade marketing budget, UK calendar and day to day communications with retail partners.
- Keep up to date with market trends, monitoring the brands competitors and ensuring the brand stays at the forefront of the fragrance market.
- Manage day to day communications with Key retailer partners buying and marketing teams.
- Attend key customer meetings & provide strong thought leadership on the marketing/promotional support.
- Bring creative & disruptive ideas on how to engage customers & consumers.
- Minimum of 3 years in trade marketing, sales or marketing in a primary FMCG company
- Fragrance, Personal care, beauty or cosmetics experience is required. (Experience of working in a beauty B2B business is beneficial for this role)
- Excellent track record of handling key accounts from a trade marketing perspective
- Marketing qualification or degree (preferably in a business-related subject)
- Microsoft Office knowledge
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities