Are you experienced in Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator and other design tools? Our client, a leading, global skincare brand are looking for a qualified Digital Designer to create a diverse range of innovative, digital assets for the brands channels. You will be commercially driven and thrive in a fast paced working environment in this London-based role.
- In line with the brands style guide create exceptional designs consistent across all social media channels, website, newsletter, affiliates and print.
- Have remarkable attention to detail and a sharp eye for design.
- Understand the brands target audience and make informed decisions when creating social media content
- Ensure the content matches the brands desired look consistently.
- Present new ideas for marketing materials and keep on top of the brands website, continually finding ways to improve
- Support the marketing, analytical, and managerial team with creative content when necessary
- Offer new ideas and concepts regularly, clearly and effectively to the Head of Brand and Social
- Keep up to date with digital innovations and competitors to stay ahead of the game
- Guarantee digital assets are passed onto agencies and other downstream partners in a timely manner
- Strong skills of Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premier, Adobe XD, InDesign, Light Room, and MS office.
- Outstanding graphic, digital design and typographic abilities
- Previous experience working in a high-pressure atmosphere, quick thinking and excellent time management skills.
- Confident in website interface design and usability and CSS/HTML expertise
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.