A fast-growing fragrance company are looking to fill the role of Head of HR based in Hertfordshire. Your responsibilities will be primarily to drive the success of the organization whilst providing high-quality guidance and support in developing and progressing people management solutions. The successful candidate will have a strong background in the HR industry, ideally within entrepreneurial business.
- Sustain effective strategies to attract high quality candidates
- Be responsible for all external recruitment campaigns
- Work alongside all Departments Heads to support compensation negotiations and carry out marketing surveys on salaries and benefits
- Support the Senior Leadership Team by offering guidance on potential structural changes and ensuring policies which best reflect the values of the company are set in place
- Coach managers on people leadership matters i.e. handling organizational change and pushing high performance levels
- Create training plans for Head Office staff to discover development needs across their teams
- Present regular reports on data analysis, HR movements and ensure performance review practices work in accordance with the company objectives
- Observe staff morale, engagement and propose ideas when necessary
- Degree and CIPD qualification, preferably with 8-10 years’ experience
- Experienced in HR and creating policies ensuring legal compliance
- Confident in directing organizational changes and developing training programs
- Strong management and leadership qualities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.