A leading professional skincare brand are searching for a Business Development Manager to join their dynamic sales, training and commercial team. The successful candidate will have commercial experience within the beauty industry and an NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy. You’ll work strategically to raise awareness of the brand and increase sales revenue whilst effectively developing and managing teams. This is a field-based role within the Northeast territory.
- Achieve successful area revenue along with new business objectives
- Daily management of all aspects of the allocated area, whilst emphasising communication on salon managers/therapists.
- Deliver exceptional customer service and drive teams to provide at the same level
- Operate alongside the Regional Business Development Manager to build, maintain and enhance professional relationships with existing clients within the assigned region.
- Keep head office up to date with market knowledge, trends and competitor analysis whilst ensuring you and your team maintain solid product knowledge.
- Recognize the specific business of each salon including trade, products, stock ranges, treatments offered and guarantee the achievement of high standards.
- Using expert knowledge and training experience, manage and develop teams across people management, selling stock, treatment training etc.
- Plan and lead regional workshops for existing salons to include training/business presentations/talks and sales cycle presentations/promotions etc.
- With the Regional Business Development Manager, arrange work schedules and weekly/monthly/promotion cycle timetables guaranteeing all salons are given the suitable number of visits in line with the requirements for their business potential and training .
- Declare any issues with accounts to the appropriate people within twenty-four hours. Update ACT for each customer visit and activity.
- Retain precise, thorough records of all visits and training events along with any information on students/evaluations, coordinating with the Training Department when needed.
- NVQ 3 in Beauty Therapy - Level 3 or equivalent essential for electrical therapies for both face & body.
- 5 years’ previous experience as a professional beauty therapist (preferred not essential)
- Successful track record of delivering in a similar multi-site field senior management role with excellent motivational, leadership skills
- Must have great initiative and the ability to problem solve with exceptional organisational and customer service skills.
*Eye test within the last two years and a full clean driving license required.
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.