Veblen are pleased to be teaming up with a leading skincare brand to appoint a National Account Manager. Your responsibilities would primarily be managing a portfolio of key accounts along with implementing strategies and driving business growth and development. The successful candidate will ideally have 4 + years’ experience in a similar role and Boot’s experience will be beneficial.
- Successfully manage existing key accounts as well as finding new business opportunities within the UK.
- Deliver gross sales, trade allowance and profit targets to budget
- Ensure the smooth running of distribution, merchandising and pricing promotional plans
- Work alongside retailers to ensure reasonable monthly forecasts are submitted and bought to
- Create effective business plans with retailers to ensure targets are achieved
- Take responsibility for the implementation of new product launches, ensuring the process is on time and accurate.
- Develop and improve tools and systems to monitor the marketplace, our brands and competitor’s performance – constantly be on the lookout for ways of improvements.
- Effectively collaborate with internal departments to deliver company’s business priorities (customer service, finance, marketing etc)
- Own and drive initiatives which deliver improved levels of customer service and satisfaction
- Ensure expenses are kept within the set budget. Responsibility for the development, maintenance and implementation of all account administration.
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in Sales, Marketing or Business
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of sales achievements and business development
- Analytical, problem-solver with strong relationship-building skills
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.