Marketing Manager – Fragrance
London based – W1
We are looking for a creative, driven Marketing Manager to join a leading fragrance company, it is a pivotal time to join this growing International business.
This is a key role within the business suitable for an individual with international marketing management experience within the beauty/cosmetics industry.
Working with a varied portfolio of global fragrance brands the Marketing Manager will own the overall brand P&L and lead the brand strategy.
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
- Support the design and development of the 3 years global brand strategy, experience and consumer platforms of these brands in order to broaden audience, geographies, engage consumers and enhance value.
- Develop strategies hand in hand with the fragrance licensee (multinational group) and Markets with the aim of developing the growth, reputation and image of the brand globally.
- Translate brand strategy into yearly plans, monitor evolution and collaborate with markets on improvements
- Manage global brand development with key external business partners and launch plan with key markets, developing marketing assets, and business actions to meet their needs
- Research and Brief communication tools including designs for POS, PR/Social Media assets, working with Brand Owners & creative agencies as appropriate.
- Manage PR & Social Media/trade advertising/advertorial media buying via media agency for consumer advertising/advertorial
- Liaise with key distributors/partner & other markets re delivery of agreed marketing plans
- Work with the Digital team to define the digital strategy and action plan for the brands
- Execute PR events and materials to a high standard whilst ensuring great relationships are maintained
- Produce captivating media campaigns that support the brands vision
- Manage the Brand Team
*Based from London office with flexible working. My client offers a competitive base salary, bonus and benefits package.
- 8+ years’ experience within the fragrance/cosmetic industry on major brands
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or Management
- Strong social media, digital and communications skills
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.