Veblen are working alongside an innovative, luxury, cruelty-free skincare brand to recruit a National Account Manager. The role is based in London and your responsibilities would primarily be to cultivate strategic partnerships with their retail partners as well as identify new opportunities for business growth and development. For this exciting opportunity, the successful candidate will ideally have experience managing UK luxury retailers and e-tailers.
- Successfully manage existing key accounts as well as finding new business opportunities within the UK.
- Deliver gross sales, trade allowance and profit targets to budget
- Ensure the smooth running of distribution, merchandising and pricing promotional plans
- Work alongside retailers to ensure reasonable monthly forecasts are submitted and bought to
- Create effective business plans with retailers to ensure targets are achieved
- Take responsibility for the implementation of new product launches, ensuring the process is on time and accurate.
- Develop and improve tools and systems to monitor the marketplace, our brands and competitor’s performance – constantly be on the lookout for ways of improvements.
- Effectively collaborate with internal departments to deliver company’s business priorities (customer service, finance, marketing etc)
- Own and drive initiatives which deliver improved levels of customer service and satisfaction
- Ensure expenses are kept within the set budget. Responsibility for the development, maintenance and implementation of all account administration.
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in a relevant industry
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- P&L/JBP ownership experience
- Proven track record of sales achievements and business development
- Analytical, problem-solver with strong relationship-building skills
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.