Veblen is looking to recruit an experienced Brand Manager to cultivate product and brand visibility for a bespoke skincare company. The role, based in London/working from home, requires the successful candidate to be innovative, flexible and proactive with a thrill for a fast-paced environment.
- Take complete ownership of your product strategy
- Highlight and lead new product development and upgrades. Support and take lead on product innovation by developing and engaging the wider team on new product concepts.
- Ensure you understand and work alongside our sustainability values throughout our product portfolio.
- Work across various teams keeping a high standard of communication and good relationships at all times
- Develop and maintain key relationships with customers and support the commercial function.
- Stay on top of and forecast brand stock, ensuring the warehouse maintains the correct amount of materials
- Confidently negotiate costs ensuring they are in line with company budgets
- Keep up to date with market knowledge and trends, including proactive research visits to customer stores
- 4+ years’ experience in Brand Marketing ideally within skincare
- Confident, driven, highly organized.
- Strong analytical skills & detail-oriented
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.